8. Use Homemade Hair Wash
This homemade hair wash is like the ultimate cleanser for oily hair.
Make a smooth paste by mixing baking soda and lukewarm water.
Add a teaspoon of lemon juice, if your hair is especially greasy.
Apply this mixture to your scalp and massage it in with your fingertips.
Wash it thoroughly.
Shampooing isn’t necessary after this.
Looking after problem hair requires patience, commitment, and hard work.
You need to be consistent in your care and make these 8 hair care tips for greasy #hair part of your routine.
Irregularity will only exacerbate the condition, leaving you feeling highly dissatisfied and frustrated.
And that is certainly not the entire point of this exercise.
So, do you promise to be consistent?
Top image source: 3.bp.blogspot.com
- Home Remedies for Shiny Hair
- Homemade Conditioner
- Simple and Cute Back to School Styles for Girls with Long Hair 💇 😍 ...
- 30 Homemade Remedies Using Honey ...
- Sick of Having Long Hair 😩? Check out These 50 Long Bob Inspos Now ✂️👏❤️ ...
- The Simplest Back to School 🏫 Hairstyles for the Lazy Girl inside Us All 🙋🏿🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏻 ...