8. Use Homemade Hair Wash
This homemade hair wash is like the ultimate cleanser for oily hair.
Make a smooth paste by mixing baking soda and lukewarm water.
Add a teaspoon of lemon juice, if your hair is especially greasy.
Apply this mixture to your scalp and massage it in with your fingertips.
Wash it thoroughly.
Shampooing isn’t necessary after this.
Looking after problem hair requires patience, commitment, and hard work.
You need to be consistent in your care and make these 8 hair care tips for greasy hair part of your routine.
Irregularity will only exacerbate the condition, leaving you feeling highly dissatisfied and frustrated.
And that is certainly not the entire point of this exercise.
So, do you promise to be consistent?
Top image source: 3.bp.blogspot.com
- Homemade Remedies for Ladies Who Want Longer Hair ...
- 33 Romantic Hairdos 💆🏻💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿 to Wow Your Date 💑 on Valentine's Day 💝 and beyond ...
- Home Remedies for Shiny Hair
- 30 Homemade Remedies Using Honey ...
- Fab👌🏼and Easy 👍🏼Roll out of Bed Hairstyles 🙆🏼 for Girls Who Want to Sleep in 😴 ...
- 21 Incredibly Useful 🙌🏼 Hair Charts That Will Easily 👌🏼 Change Your Life 🌎 ...