7. Knotted Ponytail
Well, I have another interesting idea to add to my list of cool ponytail hairstyles!
So, if your hair is really long, and you’re out of ideas, this one ought to help you a lot!
Start off by securing your hair into a regular ponytail, brush it to remove any tangles then twist the hair.
From this point on, all you’ll have to do is to carefully fold it into a bun then pull the remaining length through the hole that will appear after you’re done folding the twisted hair into a bun.
Use decorative hair-sticks to secure it and, in case your #hair is really heavy or silky, do add a couple of bobby pins.
There are many ponytail hairstyles that can be worn even outside the gym!
So, which one of these ponytail hairstyles do you like the most?
Top Image Source: pinterest.com
- Summer Hair: How Many Ways Can You Rock a Ponytail?
- 7 Gorgeous Ways to Dress up Your Ponytail ...
- 7 Fabulous Ways to Liven up a Ponytail ...
- How to Protect 🛡 Your Hair from Dandruff 💆🏻💆🏽💆🏼💆🏿 in the Winter ❄️ ...
- 10 Professional-like Spa 🙋🏽🙋🏻🙋🏿🙋🏼 Treatments You Can 👍🏼 do on Your Hair at Home 🏡 ...
- 27 Recipes for Homemade Hair Growth Treatments 👩🏽🍯 ...