9. Natural Homemade Shampoo for Swimmers
Looking forward to spending your summer getting to know every corner of your favorite swimming pool?
Well, this just might be one of those natural shampoo recipes you’ll want to take a look at even if you’re not interesting in ditching traditional shampoos.
It’s quite simple to make, you’ll only need to use it once every week or two which leaves you plenty of time to enjoy your other store-bough products and even a bit of spare cash you’d normally spend on a pricy swimmer’s shampoo!
No need to go green – Go DIY and let all others experiment with that particular unpleasant shade whenever they take a look at your gorgeous tresses!
Water (1/4 gallon or 1 liter)
Castile Flakes (4 ounces or roughly 120 grams)
Avocado, Olive or Almond Oil (1/4 cup)
Boil water, pour it over the flakes and stir until the mixture has cooled after which you’ll add your oil of choice and pour your newly made organic #hair product into a bottle.
- 8 Fabulous Skin and Hair Care Tips for Swimmers ...
- 7 Recipes for Natural Homemade Facials ...
- Here's How Swimmers Can Have Hot Hair Too ...
- Homemade Hair Dye
- Gorgeous 5 Minute Hair-Dos 💆🏼💆🏿💆🏻💆🏽 for Girls Who Use Dry Shampoo 🚿 ...
- 33 Romantic Hairdos 💆🏻💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿 to Wow Your Date 💑 on Valentine's Day 💝 and beyond ...