7. Redheads Will Eventually Go Grey
To any redhead out there hoping to fade into obscurity once their fiery tresses go grey, I have somber news.
It’s likely not going to happen.
Most redheads (my grandmother included) go from red to blonde to white, with nary a grey hair.
While the rest of us sorry saps have to start covering our grey, you’ll all be gorgeous strawberry blondes.
So many myths … and so few redheads (only about 4% worldwide).
If you’re a ginger, which of these myths about red hair have you heard, and which came as a surprise?
Which is your own favorite?
Or do you have another myth about red hair to share?
Top Image Source: weheartit.com
- Top Tips for Girls Who Go Grey Early ...
- 7 Famous Redheads and Their Amazing Careers ...
- 7 Signs Your Boyfriend is Eventually Going to Hurt You ...
- These 👉🏼 Are the Best 👍🏼 and Worst 👎🏼 Hairstyles for Your Face Shape 💇🏿💇🏽💇🏼💇🏻 ...
- 21 Incredibly Useful 🙌🏼 Hair Charts That Will Easily 👌🏼 Change Your Life 🌎 ...
- These Are the 20 Hottest Hair Trends for Summer - Check Them out Now!