Are you interested in some home remedies for dandruff?
We all know how having dandruff can be such a drag, not to mention embarrassing and bothersome.
But don’t fret, there are ways we can improve the situation!
I found seven super helpful and effective home remedies for dandruff that can help you get rid of those pesky flakes!
Keep reading for some useful DIY recipes to get rid of flakes fast!
1. Olive Oil
I think the best thing about these home remedies for dandruff is that they’re easy to make and affordable!
The first home remedy is olive oil.
Olive oil is great for so many things and it’s known as a moisturizer and clarifying agent.
Warm up some olive oil in the microwave for 20-second intervals until it’s warm, not hot.
Then, apply the oil to the affected area in circular motions, leave in your hair for at least an hour and wash out with shampoo.
You can even leave it in overnight and wash it out in the morning!
- Super-Easy ⏱ Hairstyles for Lazy Girls 🙋🏽🙋🏻🙋🏿🙋🏼 ...
- 11 Natural Ways to Eliminate Stubborn Dandruff and Have Healthy Hair ...
- 8 Helpful Home Remedies for an Itchy Scalp ...
- DIY Home 🏡 Remedies to Cure Dandruff 😖 Once and for All 🤚🏼 ...
- 8 Natural anti Dandruff Remedies ...
- Porosity Test 📝: What Does Your Hair 🤔 Say about You 🗯?