Have thought about forgoing traditional shampoo and looking up some tips for going no poo?
"No poo" is a term used to describe the gentle cleansing of hair without using commercial shampoos that can dry or damage your hair.
Yep, you can use natural ingredients to cleanse your hair without all the sulfates and chemicals that are in so many shampoos these days.
Keep reading more to get some helpful tips for going no poo!
Before we get into the actual tips for going no poo, let’s prepare ourselves for what to expect.
For the first two weeks, your hair will probably be very greasy and it’s okay.
This doesn’t mean you have to wash your hair more frequently;
in fact, you can decrease the frequency of how often you wash your hair.
Your hair and scalp are just readjusting to the new routine.
Feel free to wear your hair up in a bun or ponytail while your hair adjusts during this time.
- Oily Hair Treatment
- 8 Helpful Home Remedies for an Itchy Scalp ...
- 7 Helpful Home Remedies for Dandruff ...
- 7 Helpful Tips for Taking Care of Long Curly Hair ...
- Basic 👌🏼 Hair Things 💆🏽💆🏿💆🏼💆🏻 Every Girl Should Know How to do ✌🏼️ ...
- These Are the 20 Hottest Hair Trends for Summer - Check Them out Now!