20. Use Palm Oil Weekly or Even Daily when on Vacation
Palm oil is an excellent source of Tocotrienols, which help with hair growth tremendously!
So about once or twice a week, apply palm oil to the length of your hair (but not your scalp, remember?) and let it set for about 10 minutes before washing your hair and shampooing as usual.
Palm oil is also great for protecting your hair from the sun, salt, and chlorine water that make hair dull, dry, brittle, and hence unable to grow long.
Now, people say there's no difference when it comes to the kind of palm oil you use, but try to look for oils that have great reviews.
You might have to pay more to get a quality product, but that might be very good investment in your fabulous long hair, if you ask me!
If long hair is your ultimate goal, you absolutely need to include palm oil in your hair care routine.
Price: $10.00 at amazon.com
- Just How Often🤔 Should You Wash Your Hair💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿?
- Max ⏫ Volume Tips for Women with Really Fine Hair 💆🏼💆🏿💆🏻💆🏽 ...
- How to Wash and Detangle Your Fragile Transitioning Hair ...
- 7 Hairstyles for when You Can't Wash Your Hair ...
- Benefits of Not Washing Hair
- Amazing at-Home Remedies ⚗️🏡 for Girls Struggling with Dry, Damaged Hair 💆🏾💆🏻💆🏿💆🏼 ...