19. Space out Your Hair Washes
I know that many people think that washing your hair every single day is a necessity, but think about how much harm all that shampoo and conditioner is doing to your hair.
Forget about growing, your hair will have a hard enough time simply trying to survive after being exposed to all those harsh chemicals on a daily basis.
Ideally, you should wash your hair twice or thrice a week.
If you need to, use dry shampoos in between.
This way, your hair will produce its natural protective oils and will get a chance to do what it does best: grow!
This Lulu Organics Hair powder is PERFECT for days when washing your hair is not on the agenda.
Price: $30.00 at amazon.com
- Develop These Habits 🔄 for Fabulous 🙌🏼 Hair - Every Day 📆 ...
- 7 Hairstyles for when You Can't Wash Your Hair ...
- Benefits of Not Washing Hair
- How to Wash and Detangle Your Fragile Transitioning Hair ...
- Just How Often🤔 Should You Wash Your Hair💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿?
- 21 Ponytail Hacks for a Style Upgrade, Instantly⏰👌 ...