28. Silk Pillow Covers
If you use cotton pillow covers, I'm pretty sure you find at least a few strands of hair on your pillow every morning.
Change to silk pillow covers!
They are much gentler on your hair because they don't cause as much friction;
therefore, you can toss and turn all you want without the fear of your hair getting caught.
Also, silk is supposed to be better for your skin as well, since silk covers are not as "grabby" as cotton ones.
By sleeping on silk, there are less chances of getting wrinkles when you sleep on your side.
Plus silk covers just feel so much better!
You NEED silk pillow cases in your life.
This mulberry pillow case is super soft and gentle on your hair.
Just what you need for a good night’s sleep!
Price: $22.90 at amazon.com
- 67 Fantastic Throw Pillows to Make Your Life Even Happier ...
- 7 Types of Non-Toxic Pillows That Will Make You Think You Are Sleeping on a Cloud ...
- Inspirational Home Decor: Quote Throw Pillows ...
- 9 Household Items 🏡 That Work Great 👍🏼 on Natural Hair 💆🏿💆🏽💆🏻💆🏼 ...
- 8 Pretty Pillows to Update Your Space for Spring ...
- 7 Fool Proof DIY Treatments for Women with Damaged Hair 🙍🏼🙍🏾🙍🏿🙍🏻 ...