28. Silk Pillow Covers
If you use cotton pillow covers, I'm pretty sure you find at least a few strands of hair on your pillow every morning.
Change to silk pillow covers!
They are much gentler on your hair because they don't cause as much friction;
therefore, you can toss and turn all you want without the fear of your hair getting caught.
Also, silk is supposed to be better for your skin as well, since silk covers are not as "grabby" as cotton ones.
By sleeping on silk, there are less chances of getting wrinkles when you sleep on your side.
Plus silk covers just feel so much better!
You NEED silk pillow cases in your life.
This mulberry pillow case is super soft and gentle on your hair.
Just what you need for a good night’s sleep!
Price: $22.90 at amazon.com
- 7 Ways to Sleep Better when You're Pregnant ...
- 9 Things to Avoid when You Can't Sleep ...
- How to Look Your Best when You're Short on Sleep ...
- How to Stay Productive when You Did Not Sleep the Night before ...
- 7 Awesome Tips for Girls Who Don't Want to Mess up Their Hair 💆🏻💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿during a Workout 🏋🏼 ...
- Amazing at-Home Remedies ⚗️🏡 for Girls Struggling with Dry, Damaged Hair 💆🏾💆🏻💆🏿💆🏼 ...