Hairstyles for work can’t be too messy, too «latest fashion» or too casual which, of course raises an issue of work appropriate hairstyles that are still nice, chic and as away from being boring as possible!
Well, let’s talk about these today!
And here are a few great work appropriate hairstyles to try:
1. Loose Locks
This simple yet very chic hairstyle for work gives out the impression of a person who is very serious about its job yet respect both the profession and own self too much to allow bad hair.
The downside to it is the fact that you will have to use a wide barrel curling iron but the upside is that it won’t take more than 15 minutes to create the look.
Simply section the hair into 4 to 6 larger sections then curl the bottom halves only.
Fold the curls as you remove the curling iron, pinning them close to your head to allow them to cool off completely.
Once you’re done and your curls have cooled off, spray with hairspray, let the curls down, shake them a bit and use your fingers to separate them (if needed) and style.
- The Hottest 🔥 Hairstyles to Wear with Glasses 👓 ...
- Hairstyles for Windy Days
- 7 Simple Ways to Look Professional and Savvy at Work ...
- Rainy Day Hairstyles
- 7 Easy Breezy Beautiful Summer Hairstyles You Should Try ...
- The Locks List 📝: Your Ultimate Guide 📙 to Every Hair Hack 💇🏼💇🏻💇🏿💇🏽 You Could Want 😁 ...