27. Vodka Hair Treatment
You can do more with vodka than just use it to make mixed drinks.
Vodka actually lowers the pH in your hair to help the cuticles close so you're left with glossy locks.
Vodka also helps with eliminating frizz, reducing dandruff and build-up on the scalp.
Recipe: Add a shot glass worth of vodka to your deep conditioner (if you don't have a deep conditioner on hand, try mayonnaise, eggs, avocado, or honey.) Stir in a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
Spread through hair and rinse after 20 minutes.
How Often: Use this treatment once a week or every two weeks to add some luster and shine to your locks.
Where to buy: Your local grocery or liquor store.
I absolutely love the fact that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a really good product that works.
Plus, knowing how wonderful all of these ingredients are, I have no doubt that the aforementioned hair growth treatments will make a lot of women happy!
Check this quiz, please:
- 10 Hair Tutorials 💻 for Gorgeous 😍 and Quick ⏲ Styles All 💯 Lazy Girls Will Love 💜 ...
- 7 Best Oily Hair Treatments ...
- 7 Home-Made Hair Treatments ...
- Hair Treatment
- Fab👌🏼and Easy 👍🏼Roll out of Bed Hairstyles 🙆🏼 for Girls Who Want to Sleep in 😴 ...
- The 20 Hottest 🔥 Hair Trends 💆🏿💆🏽💆🏼💆🏻 of This Summer ☀️ for Trendy Girls 😎 ...