5. Burdock Root Oil Hair Growth Treatment
I’ve seen this prickly purplish flower many times before but I never knew it’s so jam-packed with nutrients and good for the hair!
Can you believe burdock root contains calcium, potassium, iron, vitamins, and many other precious, hair-friendly nutrients?
Well, I have a great homemade hair growth treatment for you today and I’m absolutely sure you’ll want to give it a try even if you have no growth-related problems!
Because it nurtures hair and helps battle some of the worst scalp problems, such as inflammation, dandruff, and skin conditions!
Recipe: Mix 1 teaspoon each of rosemary, basil, and lavender oils. Add 3-5 drops of your oil mixture with 1 teaspoon each of aloe vera gel and burdock oil. Massage the treatment into your scalp, let it work its magic over the next couple of hours (the longer you leave it on, the better), then shampoo and style your hair as usual.
How Often: Depending on your hair, you can use this treatment at least once a week, and up to 3 times.
Where to Buy: You can get the oils at your favorite retailers or aromatherapy shops; aloe vera gel is available at most drugstores, grocery stores, and retailers; and the burdock oil is available at most health food stores and a number of shops online!
- 9 Superb DIY Treatments for Natural Hair You'll Love 👸🏿👸🏽 ...
- Aloe Vera for Hair Growth
- Hair Treatment
- Supercharge 🌟💥🔋 Your Tresses 🙆🏿🙆🏼🙆🏾🙆🏻 with These Top Moisturizers ...
- Recipes for Homemade 🏡 Hair Growth Treatments 💆🏻💆🏿💆🏼💆🏽 ...
- 7 Styles for Girls Who Want to Protect 💪🏼 Their Hair While 😴 Sleeping 💤 ...