18. Waterfall Braid
Here's another gorgeous braid that makes a fabulous hairstyle for long hair!
Again, it may be a little confusing at the start but once you've mastered the art, it will take you all of five minutes (if that).
Basically it's just a loose French braid that wraps around the back of your head.
Take a small part of hair at the top of one side of your head and start braiding the hair three times like a French braid.
Once you are done with the left hair section, drop the right strands and let them go down along the side of your head.
Take a new hair section in the dropped part’s place and a new section on the left side, and braid the three sections once more.
Drop the right segment once you’ve finished the braid.
Continue with this process, wrapping the waterfall braid toward the back of your head.
When the waterfall braid passes the back of your head, finish with a usual braid and fix the end with an elastic.
Spritz some hair spray around the braid.
If all that sounded like Greek and Latin, watch that handy tutorial on how to do a waterfall Daily Kitten - 9 Fun Websites for Your Daily Dose of Cute → Funny">YnJhaWQ=
Daily Kitten - 9 Fun Websites for Your Daily Dose of Cute → Funny">YnJhaWQ=.
Add a flower clip or really any adorable #hair accessory for that added "Aw" factor.
- 7 Creative Ways to Wear a Ponytail ...
- Stylish Celebrities Wearing Ponytails - Who Wore It Best? ...
- 7 Enchantingly Creative Ponytail Hair Styles ...
- 10 Hairstyles 💆🏿💆🏽💆🏼💆🏻 You Can Sleep in Overnight 😴 and into the Morning ☀️ ...
- 29 Ways to Spice up Your Ponytail ...
- 33 Romantic Hairdos 💆🏻💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿 to Wow Your Date 💑 on Valentine's Day 💝 and beyond ...