The thing with romantic curls is that they're loose and care-free, while still adding lots of body and style to your hair.
Romantic curls are different from corkscrew curls or banana curls.
And they're not the same thing as "waves" either.
Using the 7 tips on creating romantic curls found in this article, you'll certainly be ready for your next date night!
1. Curl in Sections
It's best to divide your hair into 3 sections: ear to ear, temple to temple, and top of the head.
You will pin up the top 2 sections and start curling the "ear to ear" section first.
After that section is complete, you will move on to your "temple to temple" section, and finish with the top of your head.
This will give your curls more definition and texture, and will make curling much easier, especially if you have layers.
- Perfectly 👍🏼 Gorgeous Braids 🙆🏾🙆🏼🙆🏽 to Keep His Eyes 👀 on You during Date Night 🚻 ...
- 8 Tips for Curling Your Hair ...
- How to Curl Hair without Heat
- How to Curl Straight Hair
- 7 Curling Iron Tricks and Tips for Lush Curls and Waves ...
- 33 Romantic Hairdos 💆🏻💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿 to Wow Your Date 💑 on Valentine's Day 💝 and beyond ...