Make Hair Color Last tips are hard to come by – 'til now.
Over the years of dyeing, coloring, lightening, and darkening, I've made it my quest to learn how to make hair color last longer – even when it's red, which isn't really known for its ability to stick around.
I want a loyal hair color, ready to go the distance – like a good relationship.
But your hair color is kind of like a boyfriend, you have to do a little give and take to make it stay with you.
Do you want to truly make hair color last longer?
Then check out these phenomenal tips!
1. Do Shampoo
Hair dye instructions always say that it's best to dye dirty hair – and that's true, but some consumers take it to extremes.
To really make hair color last longer, you should wash your hair a day or a day and a half before you plan to wash it – and THEN don't shampoo it again.
See what I did there?
That way, you're getting rid of any product buildup that could impede your color, but by leaving it alone after that, your hair will be able to take advantage of its own natural oils, which makes the color stick better.
- How to Keep Hair Color from Fading
- 7 Ways to Make Your Hair Color Last Longer ...
- How to Take Care of Your Bright Hair Color ...
- 7 Solid Ways to Make Your Hair Color Last Longer ...
- Look Hot 🔥 AF with These 👉🏼👇🏼 Coachella Hairstyles 💆🏿💆🏼💆🏽💆🏻 ...
- The Locks List 📝: Your Ultimate Guide 📙 to Every Hair Hack 💇🏼💇🏻💇🏿💇🏽 You Could Want 😁 ...