Hair loss can seem like a super scary thing, but there are lots of reasons why our hair falls out.
It could be a genetic thing, hormones, your scalp, medical conditions, stress, or even your diet.
If you’ve been noticing more hair fallout than normal, there are many reasons behind it.
So, I’ve listed some of the many common and sneaky reasons why our hair could be falling out.
Take a look below.
1. Changing of Seasons
The in-between time amid seasons not only makes it hard on our allergies, but it’s also a pain on our hair.
According to dermatologist Dr.
Francesca Fusco, it’s also the prime time for our hair to fall out.
She says that whenever there’s a shift in the weather, it triggers our bodies to go into an adjustment period which can in turn mess with our hair growth cycle.
Hair growth is usually at its peak in the summer so it’s natural to experience increased hair loss at the end of summer.
- How to Stop Hair from Falling out
- How to Grow out Your Hair
- The Locks List 📝: Your Ultimate Guide 📙 to Every Hair Hack 💇🏼💇🏻💇🏿💇🏽 You Could Want 😁 ...
- 7 Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Your Hair and Not Even Know It ...
- Porosity Test 📝: What Does Your Hair 🤔 Say about You 🗯?
- Sick of Having Long Hair 😩? Check out These 50 Long Bob Inspos Now ✂️👏❤️ ...