Skin tone plays a big role in what color of hair looks best.
If you’re looking to enhance what you already have or you want something completely new and different, it pays to consider your skin as you choose what color to dye your strands.
That’s easier said than done, which is why I gathered these tips to help you figure out your most outstanding look.
If you’re planning to color your own hair, make sure you do a strand test first.
1. Light Skin Tone = Lighter Hair Colors
Really light hair colors don’t look great on everyone, myself included.
If you have very fair skin, however, you can easily pull off a platinum blonde look.
Darker skin can look washed out if you go too light on your strands.
Fair skin is enhanced with a lighter hair color, so you should definitely go for it if you have a light skin tone.
- Guess Which Colors Will Look Best with Your Skin Tone?
- Which Color Eyeliner Will Work the Best for You?
- Glam Ways 🌟 to Figure out What Colors 🎨 Go with Your Skin-tone 💁🏽💁🏻💁🏼💁🏿 ...
- Try These 👇🏼 Super Simple and Easy 💡 Hacks for Common Hair Problems 🙍🏽🙍🏿🙍🏻🙍🏼 ...
- Which Nail Polish 💅🏼 Color Fits with Your Zodiac Sign ♍️♊️♐️♒️?
- The Locks List 📝: Your Ultimate Guide 📙 to Every Hair Hack 💇🏼💇🏻💇🏿💇🏽 You Could Want 😁 ...