Skin tone plays a big role in what color of hair looks best.
If you’re looking to enhance what you already have or you want something completely new and different, it pays to consider your skin as you choose what color to dye your strands.
That’s easier said than done, which is why I gathered these tips to help you figure out your most outstanding look.
If you’re planning to color your own hair, make sure you do a strand test first.
1. Light Skin Tone = Lighter Hair Colors
Really light hair colors don’t look great on everyone, myself included.
If you have very fair skin, however, you can easily pull off a platinum blonde look.
Darker skin can look washed out if you go too light on your strands.
Fair skin is enhanced with a lighter hair color, so you should definitely go for it if you have a light skin tone.
- Which of These Three Hottest Hair Colors for Spring 2015 Will You Try?
- Glam Ways 🌟 to Figure out What Colors 🎨 Go with Your Skin-tone 💁🏽💁🏻💁🏼💁🏿 ...
- Which Color Eyeliner Will Work the Best for You?
- Which Nail Polish 💅🏼 Color Fits with Your Zodiac Sign ♍️♊️♐️♒️?
- Get Smoother and Softer Hair 💆🏽💆🏿💆🏼💆🏻 with These Genius 💡 Techniques ...
- 30 Mind Blowing Natural Remedies🌱🔝 That Will Give You Jaw-Dropping Hair Growth 🚀💥 ...