Redheads are beautiful. However, there's a lot you don't know about them. It doesn't matter if you have red hair or your crush has red hair, because you're going to love these interesting tidbits. According to King 5 here are a few facts about redheads
Table of contents:
- most redheads are located in scotland
- people with red hair are likely more sensitive to pain
- redheads tend to be left handed
- redheads probably won't go grey
- rumor says hitler banned marriage between redheads
- redheads most commonly have brown eyes
- bees have been proven to be more attracted to redheads
- men with red hair are 54% less likely to develop prostate cancer than their brown and blonde-haired counterparts
- redheads actually have less hair than most other people
1 Most Redheads Are Located in Scotland
Did you know that 13% of redheads are located in Scotland? Of course, the second largest group of redheads are located in Ireland, which is probably not all that surprising to you. However, it might surprise you that only 2% of the entire population has red hair.
2 People with Red Hair Are Likely More Sensitive to Pain
This gene that creates red hair is the same gene that is linked to pain receptors. That's why redheads "usually need more anesthesia for dental and medical procedures."
3 Redheads Tend to Be Left Handed
4 Redheads Probably Won't Go Grey
5 Rumor Says Hitler Banned Marriage between Redheads
6 Redheads Most Commonly Have Brown Eyes
7 Bees Have Been Proven to Be More Attracted to Redheads
8 Men with Red Hair Are 54% Less Likely to Develop Prostate Cancer than Their Brown and Blonde-haired Counterparts
9 Redheads Actually Have Less Hair than Most Other People
Do you have naturally red hair?
Please rate this article