Damage to your hair can happen for a variety of reasons, including heat styling, rough combing and sun exposure.
Fortunately, there are many easy things you can do to restore your hair and prevent future damage.
One of these DIY masks is the perfect place to start because each one is easy to make and will help your hair look healthy and lush in no time at all.
1. Revive Your Damaged Hair
This mask a great mixture of ingredients that help rehydrate and restore any kind of damage done to your hair.
It’s easy to make and you’ll absolutely love the results you see when you use it.
¼ cup mayo
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
2 ounces water
Place all the ingredients in the blender and mix well.
Apply the mask to wet hair, combing to ensure even application.
Cover your hair with a shower cap and wait 20 minutes.
Rinse with cool water.
- Roll out of Bed 🛏 Hairstyles for Days 📆 You Need the Extra Zzzs 😴 ...
- 7 DIY Hair Masks for Dry Hair Using Superpowered Coconut Oil🌴👩 ...
- 10 Hair Treatments for Damaged Hair ...
- Amazing Hair Masks💆🏻💆🏼💆🏾 for Girls Needing Major ☀️Summer☀️ Damage Repair🆘 ...
- DIY Masks for Girls with Fine Hair ...
- 9 Super Easy 🙌🏼 Summer Hairstyles ☀️ for Super Lazy 😴 Girls to Try 💆🏻💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿 ...