The short answer is: yes!
This is a new trend and it sounds weird, but there’s science behind it.
I have never in my life done conditioner before shampoo so I was intrigued when I heard about this.
Apparently it’s a thing.
And it’s a thing that has merits so you should definitely give it a try before you decide if it’s for you or not.
To help you decide, I went to the experts and learned everything I could about shampoo before conditioner.
Here’s all the facts.
1. The Conditioner Acts as Primer for the Shampoo
You know how great a primer can be for keeping your makeup in place and it turns out that using conditioner before shampoo has the same effect.
It creates an even and smooth palette for your shampoo to stick to.
That means a more even distribution throughout your strands, leaving you with a cleaner head of hair every time and less product buildup at the same time.
- Give Your Hair TLC with These Shampoo and Conditioner Duos ...
- On Point ☝🏼 Hair Conditioners to Try on Your Own 👍🏼 ...
- Best Shampoo for Fine Hair
- 7 Cheap Drugstore Shampoos and Conditioners ...
- 10 Shampoo and Conditioner 🛁 Duos to Make You Smell 👃🏼 Delicious 😋 ...
- 10 Professional-like Spa 🙋🏽🙋🏻🙋🏿🙋🏼 Treatments You Can 👍🏼 do on Your Hair at Home 🏡 ...