Hair has a life of its own. It is also a very mercurial creature with as many emotions as you. It might wake up for a good hair day or it can wake up and be totally unmanageable, a tangled mess that takes teasing and cajoling into decent form. These charts will help you make every day a good hair day.
Table of contents:
- how to choose the right cut for your face shape
- winning the battle for great hair starts with the right brush: welcome to brush school
- how to choose bangs for your face shape
- apply your hair products in this order
- know your type of curl so you can choose the right product
- natural hair texture chart
- fancy a change of color? - the 38 shades of garnier nutrisse
- and how the colors really turn out
- natural curls demystified
- how long is your hair?
- kinky hair
- what size iron do you need?
- rules for curly hair growth
- the foods to eat for healthy hair
- how to use bobby pins
- how much product do you need?
- for no-poo days
- want some extra volume?
- hair wash decision map
- now you too can master the sock bun
- still having a bad hair day? wear a scarf!
1 How to Choose the Right Cut for Your Face Shape
2 Winning the Battle for Great Hair Starts with the Right Brush: Welcome to Brush School
3 How to Choose Bangs for Your Face Shape
4 Apply Your Hair Products in This Order
5 Know Your Type of Curl so You Can Choose the Right Product
6 Natural Hair Texture Chart
7 Fancy a Change of Color? - the 38 Shades of Garnier Nutrisse
8 And How the Colors Really Turn out
9 Natural Curls Demystified
10 How Long is Your Hair?
11 Kinky Hair
12 What Size Iron do You Need?
13 Rules for Curly Hair Growth
14 The Foods to Eat for Healthy Hair
15 How to Use Bobby Pins
16 How Much Product do You Need?
17 For No-poo Days
18 Want Some Extra Volume?
19 Hair Wash Decision Map
20 Now You Too Can Master the Sock Bun
21 Still Having a Bad Hair Day? Wear a Scarf!
Please rate this article