Spring is here and its time to get winter off those locks with some all natural hair treatments.
Dry, cold air can do a number on your hair.
Thank goodness that good ol’ vitamin D is back - now we can get our tresses shiny and ready for all those fantastic spring hair trends.
Stick to this list for some price savvy all natural hair treatments to get your hair in top shape!
Eggs are great for more than your nutrition.
These goodies are filled with healthy fats and proteins perfect for all natural hair treatments.
If you have hair that is prone to oil, use only the egg whites;
hair that is dry should go for the egg yolks.
Mix about 1/2 a cup of whichever part of the egg fits your needs and slather it on unwashed, damp hair.
Here is the kicker: to get the full effect, the egg must stay on for twenty minutes.
Once you have handled your (literal) egg head for twenty minutes, rinse with cool water and clean your hair as usual.
- 7 Protein Treatments for Kinky Curly Hair ...
- Develop These Habits 🔄 for Fabulous 🙌🏼 Hair - Every Day 📆 ...
- 7 Winter Hair Care Tips for Naturally Curly Hair ...
- 11 Natural Ways to Eliminate Stubborn Dandruff and Have Healthy Hair ...
- Hair Mask for Split Ends
- Super-Easy ⏱ Hairstyles for Lazy Girls 🙋🏽🙋🏻🙋🏿🙋🏼 ...