Tutorials for DIY hair accessories are my favorite part of YouTube!
It's the part I like to take a peek in quite often, just to remind myself that creativity is neither dead nor inferior to hyped, mass produced stuff!
Now, I don’t know if you’ve been experimenting with DIY hair embellishments before but, trust me, that’s one of the best ways to satisfy that craving for something new without having to go out, spend a lot of money on this or that just to realize the whole thing was nothing but an impulse purchase.
Oh, and the creativity, now we shouldn’t forget that – should we?
Well, that’s one extra reason to check out these DIY hair videos below and gather some great ideas for future projects:
1. Cloth Rosette DIY Hair Embellishments
Super cute, romantic and oh-so versatile!
This is one of those tutorials for DIY hair accessories you don’t want to miss out on!
Discover a skill you didn’t know you have – start crafting now, starting with this easy DIY!
These cute, cloth rosettes are a perfect way to touch up a few spare bobby pins and turn them into something fantastic or a budget-friendly way to have a new clip or a headband that matches your outfit every time!
- 7 Tutorials on Making DIY Hair Accessories ...
- 7 Crafty Ways to Update Your Old Hair Accessories ...
- 20 Long Bob 💇🏽💇🏼💇🏿💇🏻 Aka "Lob" Ideas 💡 That Will Make You Swoon 😍 with Delight!
- 7 Tutorials on Making Your Own, Super Stylish DIY Accessories ...
- 7 Summer Hair Accessories ...
- Porosity Test 📝: What Does Your Hair 🤔 Say about You 🗯?