If you have fine hair you have to deal with all sorts of issues: lack of volume;
curls that won't hold;
having to wash every day because grease really shows;
accessories that won't stay in ...
I guess you know all this!
But there are things you can do to tackle all these and have great fine hair.
1. Short Cut
This tip pretty much just abides by the universal laws of physics.
If you have increasingly fine and thin hair, then you are going to get the most volume and depth out of it if you rock a shorter, more compact hair cut.
The less surface area your hair has to cover, the stronger and fuller it is going to look.
Any fine hair that has to go further than shoulder length is going to look really weak because it doesn’t have the volume to cover that much area effectively.
- Ways to Supersize Your Fine Hair ...
- Super Quick ⏲ Ways to Refresh Your Hair 💆🏻💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿 Right after the Gym ...
- 7 Ways to Make Your Fine Natural Hair Look Fuller ...
- How to Make the Most of Your Conditioner ...
- Best Shampoo for Fine Hair
- 7 Fool Proof DIY Treatments for Women with Damaged Hair 🙍🏼🙍🏾🙍🏿🙍🏻 ...