Have you ever hugged a person and were blown away by the smell of their hair?
I know I have and I've always wanted to know their secret to long lasting scent that doesn't go away right after you shower.
Of course, the longevity of the smell in your hair also depends on the type of hair you have.
It appears that thicker hair naturally holds smells better, but thinner hair is more prone to losing its scent.
However, no matter the type of hair you have, here are some tips that can help you make your hair smell incredible all day long.
1. Change Your PillowCases Frequently
Oftentimes the reason why you might have a stale smell in your hair is because you aren't changing your pillowcases often enough.
Especially in the cases when you wash your hair at night, you might lose the scent that lingers in your hair after you shower due to the fact that you spend the whole night rubbing against a not-so-fresh pillow.
So make sure to wash your bedding regularly!
- Hair Mist
- Locks of Love - How to Make Your Hair Smell Amazing All Day Long ...
- How to Make Your Hair Smell Good
- Amazing Styling Tips 📝 for Girls Who Want Super Straight Hair 🙎🏼🙎🏿🙎🏻🙎🏽 ...
- Supercharged 🔋 Hair Tutorials to Make Doing Braids Easier than Ever ⌛️ ...
- 21 Home Remedies ⚗️ That'll Help Your Hair 🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏿🙋🏻 Grow Fast ⏱ ...