11 DIY Healthy Hair Recipes ...
I’m never happy with my hair so I’m always trying all of the DIY healthy hair recipes I can find!
When I was younger my hair was a giant frizz ball because I had no idea how to take care of curly hair.
As I got older I learned to experiment with various hair products, but I’ve found that the things I like the most are the healthy hair recipes I find online.
Most of them only require a few ingredients that I usually have around my house anyway, but even if I have to buy a few things it ends up costing less than the products you would buy at the salon.
Give a few of these a try!
1. Hair Repair
I would say this is my favorite of the healthy hair recipes that I have tried.
It only calls for stuff I have in my kitchen already and it makes my hair look infinitely healthier than it usually does.
Try it out;
it will work wonders on your luscious locks!
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix all of the ingredients together and apply it to your unwashed hair.
Come the concoction through your hair so that all of it is coated.
Clip your hair up and let it sit for 30-60 minutes.
Rinse it out then wash hair as usual (shampoo and conditioner).
Source: My own recipe.
- 7 Easy Peasy DIY Dry Shampoo Recipes for Bad Hair Days ...
- 11 Natural Ways to Eliminate Stubborn Dandruff and Have Healthy Hair ...
- 7 Avocado Recipes That Don't Taste Healthy but Are Actually Awesome for You ...
- 7 Heart Healthy Recipes ...
- Bright Hair Inspo for Girls Who Want to Stand out in a Crowd ...