DIY Hair Dye is easy and much more inexpensive than getting your hair professionally covered.
Although I occasionally get my hair done at the salon, I generally prefer doing it myself – or, well, okay, the Better Half helps.
Sometimes a lot.
But that's not the point!
The point is that you, too, can do DIY hair dye, while being sure that it will look as great as it does at the salon.
You don't have to spend a lot of time and money to get beautifully colored hair.
Just do it yourself with these awesome DIY hair dye tips!
1. Know Your Coloring
The first step of DIY hair dye is to know your coloring.
While experimenting is awesome, since hair always grows back, you still want to be careful.
Some of us just won't look good with a certain color.
I can't pull of burgundy or shades of black, for instance, yet I can go with very dark brown.
So, even if it means looking at samples or playing with wigs, just know which colors will look good with your skin tone.
- Diy Ombre Hair
- 7 Tips on How to Dye Your Hair at Home ...
- 7️⃣ Perfectly Simple 👌🏼 Tricks for Girls Struggling to Keep Their Hair 🙆🏾🙆🏼🙆🏻 in Place ✋🏼 ...
- 7 Things You Should Know about Dyeing Your Hair ...
- 7 Tips for Dyeing Your Hair Blonde ...
- 30 Mind Blowing Natural Remedies🌱🔝 That Will Give You Jaw-Dropping Hair Growth 🚀💥 ...