Natural oils for hair we’re going to discuss today are just as great as the ones you’ve gotten to read about in some of my previous posts on oils as a part of natural hair care.
And if you’ve experimented with and loved those, you’ll definitely want to keep up with the good work and maybe even give another natural oil for hair a try!
Or better yet – make it two or even three!
Sounds like fun?
Well, take a look at the oils I’d like to suggest today:
1. Argan Oil
Often referred to as the Miracle Oil or Liquid Gold, Argan oil is a fantastic natural sunscreen, heat protectant and an intensive repair treatment all in one!
In fact, if you’re looking for a multi-purpose natural hair product, this is something you should definitely try.
It will improve the elasticity of your dry, brittle hair, help reduce the frizziness of your locks making them softer and more manageable, repair damaged tresses and reduce further breakage as well as aid hair growth!
No wonder Argan oil is one of the most popular natural oils for hair!
- 7 Natural Oils for Damaged Hair ...
- 7 Useful Oils to Use in Your Hair to Keep It Healthy and Gorgeous ...
- Home 🏡 Hair Treatments for Split Ends 👎🏼 That Actually 💯 Work ...
- The 11 Best Hair Oils ...
- Natural Conditioner
- 10 Professional-like Spa 🙋🏽🙋🏻🙋🏿🙋🏼 Treatments You Can 👍🏼 do on Your Hair at Home 🏡 ...