If you are tired of wearing your typical workout ponytail, you’re in luck – there are actually many ways to wear a ponytail.
When you are working out, you may just put up your hair in a minute without giving it much thought.
This may look fine, but doing a little extra something to your hair can make you more confident about yourself, creating a better workout!
It’s also along the same lines of wearing cute workout clothes to look presentable (such as working out with your significant other).
That’s why I am going to show you some of the many ways to wear a ponytail for your workout.
1. High Sleek Ponytail
Of the many ways to wear a ponytail, this is by far the most workout-efficient.
It is high up so it’s out of the way and keeps your neck cool.
The sleekness of it also helps keep it contained so you don’t have flyaway hairs all over the place.
All you have to do is brush all of your hair to the very top of your head, and tie it with a hair tie.
You can top it off with some hairspray or gel if you really want to make sure no hair falls in your face.
That’s all you need for a cute, effective hairstyle!
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear Your Hair This Summer ...
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear Your Hair This Season ...
- Hottest 🔥 Styling Tips 💁🏼 for Girls Who Can't 🙅🏻Handle Their Bob ...
- 7 Creative Ways to Wear a Ponytail ...
- Summer Hair: How Many Ways Can You Rock a Ponytail?
- These Are the 20 Hottest Hair Trends for Summer - Check Them out Now!