As someone who likes to take care of her hair and skin as much as possible, I’d like to share with you some ways you could be sabotaging your hair and not even know it.
For many of us, hair care just becomes a routine.
We are usually in a hurry, we like to look our best, and like to keep up with the trends.
No harm there, right?
Not necessarily, but be sure you’re not sabotaging your hair in the process.
Many everyday techniques and routines we have are actually some of the worst ways you could be sabotaging your hair and not even know it.
Check out these mistakes to avoid to be sure your hair can be as gorgeous as possible!
1. Washing Too Often
One of the most common ways you could be sabotaging your hair is washing it too much.
I used to wash my hair every single day.
I liked the feeling of having a super, squeaky clean scalp, yet my hair was simultaneously dry and brittle in the process.
It also hardly grew at all.
Try to wash your hair every other day if you can.
If you have to rinse it and condition it, fine, but avoid washing it too much since shampoos contain ingredients that strip hair of its natural oils.
Optimally, go two days without washing your hair, and wash it on the third for best results.
Your hair will be shinier, softer, stronger and faster to grow.
- How to Make Your Hair Smell Good
- Egg White for Hair
- The Locks List 📝: Your Ultimate Guide 📙 to Every Hair Hack 💇🏼💇🏻💇🏿💇🏽 You Could Want 😁 ...
- 7 Ways to Make Your Hair Shiny without Pricey Products ...
- The Best 👌🏼 Hairstyles 💁🏿💁🏼💁🏽💁🏻to Wear While Snow is Falling 🌨 ...
- Sick of Having Long Hair 😩? Check out These 50 Long Bob Inspos Now ✂️👏❤️ ...