How to restore gray hair without having to use harsh commercial dyes is a century old question!
Well, maybe not century, but we’re still talking about an issue most women are bound to face sooner or later!
Luckily, there are plenty of natural concoctions for restoring graying hair and my today’s post will, hopefully, help you find a perfect one for your hair!
Simply take a look at these following recipes describing how to create natural hair dyes for gray hair and enjoy experimenting:
1. Sage Natural Dye for Gray Hair
½ Cup Dried Sage
2 Cups Water
Very popular and extremely well-known, this recipe has been the answer to many prayers and will probably help all of you ladies wondering how to restore gray hair reach your goals!
Simply boil sage and water, let the mixture steep for a few hours then strain and use the dark liquid to rinse your #hair.
Let the mixture dry completely then rinse out with lukewarm water.
You must be patient and persistent, though, as this natural recipe needs to be used every to every second day and results will probably need anywhere from two weeks to a month to show.
- 7 Different Natural Rinses for Various Types of Hair ...
- 7 Natural Hair Rinses – Get the Hair You Always Wanted ...
- Homemade Hair Dye
- The Best Hairstyles 💇🏽💇🏼💇🏿💇🏻 for Women with Large 👐🏼 Foreheads 👎🏼 ...
- 7 Ways to Naturally Add Color to Your Hair ...
- 21 Incredibly Useful 🙌🏼 Hair Charts That Will Easily 👌🏼 Change Your Life 🌎 ...