Lighten unwanted hair without chemicals or special dyes!
By using natural ingredients you already have in your kitchen or pantry!
Now, I know these lightening techniques might seem very unusual and almost too good to be true, but definitely give them a try before you decide to try hair removal!
Well, here are a few cool recipes:
1. Lemon & Honey Paste
Mix freshly squeezed lemon juice with honey until you get a paste which you’ll apply on the area you want to lighten and leave on to work its magic over the next 20 minutes.
I’m sure you already knew about the bleaching effects of lemon juice – right?
Well, now you know that it can help you lighten unwanted hair as well!
This great mask won’t sting or cause a rash which means you can repeat it as often as you want!
- 7 Natural Ways to Remove the Hair above Your Lip ...
- 7 Ways to Naturally Add Color to Your Hair ...
- Porosity Test 📝: What Does Your Hair 🤔 Say about You 🗯?
- Natural Ways to Give Your Hair the Sun Kissed Look ...
- 7 100% Chemical-Free Ways to Bleach Skin Naturally ...
- The Locks List 📝: Your Ultimate Guide 📙 to Every Hair Hack 💇🏼💇🏻💇🏿💇🏽 You Could Want 😁 ...