Conditioner is a very important part of your hair care routine.
Without it, your hair can become dry, brittle, frizzy and unmanageable.
There’re things you can do to make sure you’re getting the most from your conditioner.
These 7 steps help you make sure your conditioner gives you the healthy, beautiful hair you’re dreaming of.
1. Choose a Conditioner for Your Specific Hair Type
First things first.
You want to start with the right type of conditioner for your specific hair type.
Most of us know exactly what kind of hair we have but if you don’t, ask your hairdresser.
For example, someone who has dry hair doesn’t need a light conditioner;
they need a heavy conditioner that’s very moisturizing.
It’s true that salon brands of hair products are usually great quality but don’t completely count drugstore hair products out.
- 10 Expert 👍🏼 Tips of Shaving 🛁 for Sexually Active Women 🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏿🙋🏻 ...
- Give Your Hair TLC with These Shampoo and Conditioner Duos ...
- How to Get the Most out of Your Hair Mask ...
- Natural Conditioner
- How to Make the Most of Fine Hair ...
- 33 Romantic Hairdos 💆🏻💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿 to Wow Your Date 💑 on Valentine's Day 💝 and beyond ...