Tangled hair is never fun.
In fact, it's quite painful when you can't get them out, right?
So, I thought I'd share some easy tips to help you avoid those pesky tangled hairs!
Of course, if you have any miracle tips to maintaining tangled-free hair, feel free to share it in the comments!
1. Condition, Condition, Condition
When you're figuring out how to avoid tangled hair, you'll quickly discover how important it is to condition.
I mean, you really have to condition your hair.
There are several ways to do so, and you can try them all if your hair reacts well.
Conditioning in the shower is always good, because that leaves your hair smoother when you're ready to start styling.
However, that's not always enough.
If you need something more powerful than a rinse-out conditioner, try a leave-in treatment each day or do a deep conditioning treatment every one to two weeks.
If you have oily hair and worry about making it worse, just remember to only condition the ends of your #hair, not the scalp!
- 11 Tips on How to Avoid Hair Damage ...
- Practical Heatless Hairstyles🙆🏼 for Girls Trying to Avoid Damage 🚫🔥 ...
- Here's How to Avoid Hat Hair ...
- How to Take Care of Hair Extensions
- Smart 🤓 Tips on How to Avoid 🚫 Unhealthy Hair 🙅🏿🙅🏻🙅🏽🙅🏼 ...
- 7 Fool Proof DIY Treatments for Women with Damaged Hair 🙍🏼🙍🏾🙍🏿🙍🏻 ...