21. Braided Headband
If you are a fan of boho hairstyles, this braided headband (also affectionately referred to as "milkmaid braids") is THE look for you.
All you do is divide your #hair into two sections at the nape of your neck as you would if you were making pigtails.
Start from your nape and braid underneath your ears.
Secure each braid with a clear elastic.
Pull the braids up over your ears (like a crown) and cross the ends, tucking them underneath each other.
Pin the braids in place and set with a strong-hold hairspray.
This look is absolutely fantastic for a day at the beach with your favorite maxi dress!
- Diy Headbands
- These Easy Headband Braids Are so Cute for Spring!
- 7 Ways to Instantly Turn Oily Hair 🙀 into Healthy, Gorgous Locks 😻 👏 ...
- Fun and Flirty Headband Hairstyles for Summer ...
- Amazing Winter Hairstyles to Wear with a Headband ...
- These Are the 20 Hottest Hair Trends for Summer - Check Them out Now!