2. Beer Rinse
The malt and hops found in beer are incredibly good for your hair.
They will leave your hair feeling a lot softer and less prone to tangling.
The Apple Cider Vinegar is added to help wash away all the product build up coating your hair.
The two of them combined will leave your hair looking amazing!
¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Cup Beer
Mix the two together.
Wash hair as usual.
Pour the mixture over your #hair, rubbing it in as best you can.
Let it sit for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- 7 Beer Cocktails to Be Bang on Trend ...
- 7 Best Beer Blogs ...
- 9 Special Uses for Beer You Should Know about ...
- 7 Sensational Styles✨for Girls Struggling with Thin Hair 🙆🏼 ...
- 7 Natural Hair Rinses – Get the Hair You Always Wanted ...
- 7 Styles for Girls Who Want to Protect 💪🏼 Their Hair While 😴 Sleeping 💤 ...