2. Beer Rinse
The malt and hops found in beer are incredibly good for your hair.
They will leave your hair feeling a lot softer and less prone to tangling.
The Apple Cider Vinegar is added to help wash away all the product build up coating your hair.
The two of them combined will leave your hair looking amazing!
¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Cup Beer
Mix the two together.
Wash hair as usual.
Pour the mixture over your hair, rubbing it in as best you can.
Let it sit for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Amazing Styling Tips 📝 for Girls Who Want Super Straight Hair 🙎🏼🙎🏿🙎🏻🙎🏽 ...
- 7 Natural Hair Rinses – Get the Hair You Always Wanted ...
- 7 Best Beer Blogs ...
- 9 Special Uses for Beer You Should Know about ...
- 7 Beer Cocktails to Be Bang on Trend ...
- Sick of Having Long Hair 😩? Check out These 50 Long Bob Inspos Now ✂️👏❤️ ...