21. Braided Headband
If you are a fan of boho hairstyles, this braided headband (also affectionately referred to as "milkmaid braids") is THE look for you.
All you do is divide your hair into two sections at the nape of your neck as you would if you were making pigtails.
Start from your nape and braid underneath your ears.
Secure each braid with a clear elastic.
Pull the braids up over your ears (like a crown) and cross the ends, tucking them underneath each other.
Pin the braids in place and set with a strong-hold hairspray.
This look is absolutely fantastic for a day at the beach with your favorite maxi dress!
- Amazing Winter Hairstyles to Wear with a Headband ...
- 21 Products to Get Perfect 👌🏼 Curls Every Single Time ☝🏼 ...
- Fun and Flirty Headband Hairstyles for Summer ...
- These Easy Headband Braids Are so Cute for Spring!
- Diy Headbands
- 10 Professional-like Spa 🙋🏽🙋🏻🙋🏿🙋🏼 Treatments You Can 👍🏼 do on Your Hair at Home 🏡 ...